Whether you’re an existing member, a past member or you’ve never been a member, the Samford & Districts Chamber of Commerce offers various benefits to business owners and leaders from Samford, Highvale, Bunya, Eatons Hill, Dayboro, Mt Glorious and surrounding districts.
We encourage existing members to renew, and those considering joining the Chamber to take full advantage of all we have to offer you and your business.
Aside from meeting and networking with a wide range of like-minded wonderful people, membership offers numerous benefits including:
- Networking with, and the ability to promote your business to, other local business owners and leaders
- Direct access to councillors and local government members as well as other community leaders and influencers
- Discounted rates to Chamber events, including our regular breakfasts held the 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Business promotion opportunities via the Chamber’s website and events
- Exclusive member-to-member offers
- Education from other successful business owners
- Information and support from a wide network of contacts both in and outside the Chamber membership
- Improved credibility by being associated with part of the widest business membership group in Queensland (Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland)
Terms and conditions
Membership is bound by your acceptance and adherance to the Chamber’s Charter (Microsoft Word format).
Applying for membership is not a guarantee of membership, and requires approval by the Executive Committee. You will receive a full refund if your application is not approved.
You may cancel your application and receive a full refund, up until your membership is approved by the Executive Committee. Once your membership has been approved, refunds are not available.
The Samford & Districts Chamber of Commerce Inc (the “Chamber”) requests simple and private information regarding all members. With your permission your name, business name, website address and social networking links will be published on the Chamber’s website. Other personal information will be stored in a master file and only shared with other financial members of the group. Please advise the committee if you would prefer the information to be kept private.