We deliver quality health, wellbeing & rehabilitation services.
- Exercise Physiologists
- Injury Prevention & Rehabilitation
- Return To Work Services
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessments
- Manual Handling Training
- Crystal Healing
A leading provider of family and sports podiatry, our practice has operated in Samford for 20 years. Our areas of expertise include diabetic & high risk foot care, arthritis, sports & overuse injuries, ingrown toenails and children’s foot problems. We design and manufacture our prescription orthotics on-site and stock a range of brand-name footwear, with an emphasis on orthotic-friendly shoes.
MELINDA WEAVER & ASSOC is a locally owned Exercise Physiology centre in Samford, Queensland, providing greater health opportunities to the broader community. We believe exercise is an enjoyable part of life, and our fun, passionate and compassionate team will allow you to feel comfortable whilst you move. Find out how we can help you manage and treat many common and chronic health conditions that are preventable and treatable, including:
- Diabetes and pre diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic musculo-skeletal injuries
- Physical restrictions or mobility issues
- Chronic back and neck pain
- Difficulty maintaining motivation and adherence to exercise routines
Bulk billing services are available for eligible patients from Medicare Australia, Department of Veteran’s Affairs and WorkCover. Rebates for Accredited Exercise Physiology services through a number of private health funds also apply.
Speak to your Doctor today to see if you are eligible for a free care plan or call me to find out the benefits of using exercise physiology to improve your health.
I am a local Accredited Practicing Dietitian working in the Samford and surrounding suburbs. I offer a mobile service, an online consultation service and group classes.
- Samford based community midwife clinic – antenatal and postnatal care.
- 20 years holistic midwifery experience in Brisbane.
- With a passionate focus on normal birthing, preparation includes a strong nutritional and educational approach, along with clinical assessment and liason.
- Medicare rebates available.
- Relaxed, nurturing, child-friendly clinic in Samford.
- Ample time (1 hr appointment) for assessment, information sharing diagnostics and questions.
- Cervical screening also available – with female midwife.
- Extensive homebirth and waterbirth experience.
- Homebirth enquiries welcome.
- Experience the difference of care with a midwife. ☺
- Coaching and counselling
- Flexible appointments
- After hours and weekends
- Quick response
- Professional and friendly
Reach resolution Realise your potential – Sue Orreal BSocSc (Psych) (Hons) Dip. Couns.
The Movement Team at Samford is the new centre of expert Physiotherapy, Massage and Exercise Physiology care in Brisbane.
Our brand new clinic offers a unique combination of private therapy rooms and an open rehabilitative and movement space for all of your health, exercise and strengthening needs to be met in the one centre.
An extremely rare addition to our clinic is our teams specific expertise in developmental, disability and musculoskeletal paediatric health.
With a focus on educating and empowering our clients, we do not want to simply want to ‘treat’ you, we want to work with you to achieve your goals.