Facilitating growth and development of businesses in Samford and surrounding areas.
Our Chamber offers numerous benefits to members. Apply or read more about these benefits on our Membership page. The annual membership fee is $100 per person (GST not applicable) until 31 October 2017.
Never been to a Chamber event? Or know someone you think would benefit from attending?
We welcome you to come along and attend up to two events as a guest – allowing you to chance to meet and network with our existing members and discover the opportunities we offer.
After the second event, we ask that you become a member so you can continue to take advantage of all our membership offers you and your business.
We welcome visitors and new members from businesses of all sizes. So if you live or work locally, why not come along to our next meeting – see how friendly we are, meet local business people and discuss local business issues. We are a not-for-profit Chamber of Commerce, affiliated with Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland.
Our core objectives
- facilitate local business networking;
- offer education and professional development opportunities for local business owners;
- represent the needs and values of businesses to government and the community;
- provide members with opportunities for promotion;
- strengthen the economic development of the local area by supporting local business.
- Professionalism – being as good as or better than city businesses;
- Diversity – be surprised at the range of businesses you’ll find;
- Vibrant – a growing community, keeping up with change;
- Approachability & inclusiveness – friendly, welcoming, encouraging and sharing;
- Central – a hub or focal point for business people in the region.